Wednesday, September 19

Come Sit By My Fire…

You have always been a very good friend to me. You have always been a guide to me to show the right  path. When I wanted a hug, you were there. When I was alone, you were my shadow.. For you, I have always been a priority. But now, when our lives have put us apart, when I haven’t seen you for days…I realize that you are a very special part of my life. Someone has rightly said,”Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival.” You are one of very few people who really know me, understand me… I want you to be with me in every aspect of life.
I just want you to come back…come sit by my fire…

2 comments:

  1. Nice.. but the ques is: 'Dude.. for whom you have written this?? haan..??'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yr, tum sab bhaiyon ke liye likha hai... :)

    ReplyDelete

:)