Sunday, March 11

I have a dream...

I have a dream to believe in myself
I have a dream to live with contentment
I have a dream to sing at top of the Himalayas
I have a dream to make my parents feel proud
I have a dream to see India as the global leader & be a part of it
I have a dream to turn back and walk along the bhakhra’s bank
I have a dream to see us together
I have a dream that love would never end
I have a dream that people will respect me for who I am
I have a dream to be able to get through all of my good and hard times
I have a dream to learn what life teaches me
I have a dream to feel one day that I have learnt & experienced everything I possibly could from life
I have a dream that one day the sun would rise to a better world
I have a dream to fly like a bird
I have a dream to dream…

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)